WELCOME TO THE TRADER'S FORUM VIRTUAL SHOW
Disposable and fashion Masks, Face Shields, New Britain Gummy Linevisit virtual showroom »
Adult & Kids Protective Masks, Fashion Masks, Hand Sanitizers, Summer Hats & Sandals, Metal & Wooden Signs, Crayola Chalk, Adult Coloring Books, UmbrellasVISIT VIRTUAL SHOWROOM »
Novelties & Giftware, Summer Item, Stationery, Flash Light, Flexi Hose, Bug Zapper, Protective Masks & Hand Sanitizers , Auto Emergency Car KitVISIT VIRTUAL SHOWROOM »
Protective Masks & Shields, Hand Sanitizers, Puzzles, Canada Items, Nautical, Everyday ItemsVISIT VIRTUAL SHOWROOM »
Beach Bags, Shopping Bags, Protective Masks, Puzzles, Playing Cards, Pet Items, Bath Items, Stationery & Everyday ItemsVISIT VIRTUAL SHOWROOM »
Disposable and fashion Masks, Face Shields, New Britain Gummy LineVISIT VIRTUAL SHOWROOM »
HOW IT WORKS
Dear Buyers and Exhibitors,
Recognizing the need for social distancing related to the efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19, we have cancelled our May trade show, which was supposed to take place at the International Centre.
We hope that the situation is resolved as soon as possible, and we will see you all at our trade shows in August and September.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Trader's Forum Team
AUGUST - SEPTEMBER TRADE SHOWS
IMPROVE YOUR PROFIT MARGINS AND
KEEP YOUR STORE RUNNING
June – August
- Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16.
- Create and decorate a “Dad” section.
- Feature a wedding endcap, bridal shower and baby endcaps early in the summer.
- Stock up on fireworks, flags, red and white balloons, cups napkins and other party accessories for Canada Day – July 1st.
- Stock up on items for Canada’s 150 years celebration.
- Start pre- booking for upcoming Valentine’s Day, Easter and Spring
- Start building your back to school section at the end of July. Include stationery, backpacks, lunch snacks, etc.
May – Mother’s Day:
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12
- Make and display Gift Baskets on May 1st, include picture frames.
- All cottage and camping gear should be out at the beginning of the month.
- Display an endcap of fireworks for Victoria Day, May 20
- Have teacher thank you cards and gifts on display throughout the month.