We are excited to announce our upcoming shows for January – April 2022.
- QUEBEC RETAIL FAIR: Tuesday, January 18 – Friday, January 21(4 days)
- TRADER’S FORUM TORONTO: Sunday, January 30 – Wednesday, February 2 (4 days)
- TRADER’S FORUM EDMONTON: Monday, February 28 – Tuesday March 1 (2 days)
- ATLANTIC RETAIL FAIR HALIFAX: Sunday, April 24 – Tuesday, April 26 (3 days)
* Please be advised that we are currently working with hotels in Montreal, Toronto, and Edmonton.
For the purposes of sending out this contract as soon as possible, we will not await the group rates on hotels, but will announce them as soon as they are available to us.
**NEW** TRADER'S FORUM MARKETPLACE
Due to the impact of Covid-19 and government regulations some buyers will not be able to attend the show(s). Trader’s Forum will be launching a new, one-of-a-kind, virtual platform which will run in conjunction with the shows.
This platform was specifically designed for our industry and will allow suppliers to work with customers that are unable to attend the shows for any reason, whether it is a provincial lockdown, an unvaccinated customer, fear of mass gatherings, etc. It is an open marketplace which will allow buyers to purchase products from multiple suppliers under one URL address.
The platform’s security features keep the supplier’s information confidential from their competition and provides access to only those buyers that have been approved by the supplier.
TRADER'S FORUM MAGAZINE - JANUARY 2022 ISSUE
We will begin working on the next issue of the magazine starting November 1, 2021
The deadline to book a photo shoot is Friday, November 26th.
If you are submitting a ready ad, the deadline is Tuesday, November 30th.
The magazine will appear in stores the first week of January 2022.
7400 copies will be printed for direct mailing and 1500 copies will be distributed at the shows
Lastly, the physical shows will run according to provincial & facility guidelines.
We will keep you updated with detailed information closer to the shows.
Information on shipping to and between shows will be announced closer to the end of November, 2021.
The deadline to submit the contract is Friday, November 12, 2021. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Trader’s Forum Team
June – August
- Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16.
- Create and decorate a “Dad” section.
- Feature a wedding endcap, bridal shower and baby endcaps early in the summer.
- Stock up on fireworks, flags, red and white balloons, cups napkins and other party accessories for Canada Day – July 1st.
- Stock up on items for Canada’s 150 years celebration.
- Start pre- booking for upcoming Valentine’s Day, Easter and Spring
- Start building your back to school section at the end of July. Include stationery, backpacks, lunch snacks, etc.
May – Mother’s Day:
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12
- Make and display Gift Baskets on May 1st, include picture frames.
- All cottage and camping gear should be out at the beginning of the month.
- Display an endcap of fireworks for Victoria Day, May 20
- Have teacher thank you cards and gifts on display throughout the month.