LATEST OFFERINGS FROM THE TRADER'S FORUM SUPPLIERS
Protective & Fashion Masks, PPE Items, New Pop Up NoveltiesVISIT VIRTUAL SHOWROOM »
Dear Buyers and Exhibitors,
Due to the current COVID-19 policy our Toronto, Edmonton, Montreal and Halifax Shows have been cancelled. We hope that the situation is resolved as soon as possible, and we will see you all at our 2021 January and February shows.
Stay safe. Stay healthy. Trader's Forum Team
AUGUST - SEPTEMBER TRADE SHOWS
Cancelled due to
200 Prospect Road,
Halifax, NS B3T 1P2
IMPROVE YOUR PROFIT MARGINS AND
KEEP YOUR STORE RUNNING
June – August
- Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16.
- Create and decorate a “Dad” section.
- Feature a wedding endcap, bridal shower and baby endcaps early in the summer.
- Stock up on fireworks, flags, red and white balloons, cups napkins and other party accessories for Canada Day – July 1st.
- Stock up on items for Canada’s 150 years celebration.
- Start pre- booking for upcoming Valentine’s Day, Easter and Spring
- Start building your back to school section at the end of July. Include stationery, backpacks, lunch snacks, etc.
May – Mother’s Day:
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12
- Make and display Gift Baskets on May 1st, include picture frames.
- All cottage and camping gear should be out at the beginning of the month.
- Display an endcap of fireworks for Victoria Day, May 20
- Have teacher thank you cards and gifts on display throughout the month.