Dear Buyers and Exhibitors,
Considering the current recommendations regarding large gatherings, we regret to announce that the Atlantic Retail Fair, which was scheduled in Halifax on April 5-7th will be postponed at this time.
As the situation evolves, we will continue to update you with any news relating to upcoming shows.
Wishing you health. Thank you for your support. We look forward to seeing you all in the near future.
Trader's Forum Team
IMPROVE YOUR PROFIT MARGINS AND
KEEP YOUR STORE RUNNING
UPCOMING TRADE SHOWS
June – August
- Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16.
- Create and decorate a “Dad” section.
- Feature a wedding endcap, bridal shower and baby endcaps early in the summer.
- Stock up on fireworks, flags, red and white balloons, cups napkins and other party accessories for Canada Day – July 1st.
- Stock up on items for Canada’s 150 years celebration.
- Start pre- booking for upcoming Valentine’s Day, Easter and Spring
- Start building your back to school section at the end of July. Include stationery, backpacks, lunch snacks, etc.
May – Mother’s Day:
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12
- Make and display Gift Baskets on May 1st, include picture frames.
- All cottage and camping gear should be out at the beginning of the month.
- Display an endcap of fireworks for Victoria Day, May 20
- Have teacher thank you cards and gifts on display throughout the month.