UPCOMING JANUARY – APRIL 2023 TRADE SHOWS
DISCOVER SPECIALS AND DEALS AVAILABLE AT THE UPCOMING SHOWS
1 Website • 100+ Suppliers • 1000+ Buyers
Due to the impact of Covid-19 and government regulations Trader’s Forum Marketplace will run in conjunction with the physical shows.
Trader’s Forum Marketplace is a unique platform specially designed for our industry. Taking orders, setting up appointments and a convenient way for the buyers to see 1000’s of products from multiple suppliers has never been easier.
The marketplace allows for hybrid trade shows – Virtual show capability during the physical events for those buyers that can’t attend.
This is a secure platform, only accessible by registered buyers, who have been verified by the suppliers.
Extremely user friendly. Highly effective. An essential part of the new standard in the industry.
June – August
- Father’s Day is Sunday, June 16.
- Create and decorate a “Dad” section.
- Feature a wedding endcap, bridal shower and baby endcaps early in the summer.
- Stock up on fireworks, flags, red and white balloons, cups napkins and other party accessories for Canada Day – July 1st.
- Stock up on items for Canada’s 150 years celebration.
- Start pre- booking for upcoming Valentine’s Day, Easter and Spring
- Start building your back to school section at the end of July. Include stationery, backpacks, lunch snacks, etc.
May – Mother’s Day:
- Mother’s Day is Sunday, May 12
- Make and display Gift Baskets on May 1st, include picture frames.
- All cottage and camping gear should be out at the beginning of the month.
- Display an endcap of fireworks for Victoria Day, May 20
- Have teacher thank you cards and gifts on display throughout the month.